Roles and Responsibilities
1. Preparation of APQP plan / follow-up.
2. Customer communication / Relationship management.
3. PPAP Activity.
4. Responsible for Manufacturing Engineering activities.
5. Preparation of RFQ for Machine, Jigs, Tools & Fixture.
6. Tool / fixture / Machine development Follow-up.
7. BOM Preparation.
8. Supplier development for New Projects / Child Part development.
9. Creation of PFD / PCP / PFMEA.
10. Change Management control.
11. Project Management (PMP).
12. Project Store stock / Invoice / RGP controlling.
13. PSO documentation preparation.
14. Conducts DAP for New Machine & Fixtures.
15. Plant Layout Preparation.
16. Plan and execute sample build as per customer requirement.
17. To make/follow internal approval / Indent approval for procurement of New Machines/Fixture.
18. New machine / Fixture RFQ preparation.
19. Machine installation and proving as per CPK at inside Plant.
20. Record Project TGW / TGR.
21. Responsible for IATF documentation and TPM EM Pillar activities.
Role:Product Development Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SHARDA MOTOR INDUSTRIES LTD.
SHARDA MOTOR founded in 1986, we has scaled to numerous highs in the automotive industry. The latest techniques, design, equipment and modern manufacturing which is highly efficient, organized and structured in India, we are making new grooves in this area, adding excellence and technological expertise.
Sharda Motor believes to satisfy all their customers and those who use their products and services by meeting their needs promptly and accurately by maintaining the highest quality standards. They provide equal opportunity for development, advancement and growth. Sharda Motor has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with continuous focus on new product, innovation and technology upgradation, research and development.