Roles and Responsibilities
- Shift manpower handling & manpower allocation for Planned Maintenance activities.
- Maintenance shift activities follow up and handling of break down.
- Work allocation to subordinates and monitoring their activities.
- Monitoring of maintenance spares and inventories.
- Spares indent follow-up / interaction with Purchase Team.
- Utility operation and its Consumption monitoring.
- AMC activity follow up and monitoring.
- Preventive Maintenance (TBM) Planning & execution.
- Red Tag completion activities.
- Kaizen implementation activities.
- Predictive Maintenance (CBM) activity planning & execution.
- Prepare the analysis report for all breakdowns.
- Involvement in TPM activities.
- IATF, EMS & OHSAS system compliance.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SHARDA MOTOR INDUSTRIES LTD.
SHARDA MOTOR founded in 1986, we has scaled to numerous highs in the automotive industry. The latest techniques, design, equipment and modern manufacturing which is highly efficient, organized and structured in India, we are making new grooves in this area, adding excellence and technological expertise.
Sharda Motor believes to satisfy all their customers and those who use their products and services by meeting their needs promptly and accurately by maintaining the highest quality standards. They provide equal opportunity for development, advancement and growth. Sharda Motor has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with continuous focus on new product, innovation and technology upgradation, research and development.