Job Title:Manager- Admin, Security & Facility Mgt
Main Purpose of Job (Why job exists/what it must achieve)
This role is responsible to plan, lead and manage Admin, Security & facility management activities across SMIL facilities in Head Office, MDs residence and NCR Facilities.
Reports to:Sr. Manager
Location: - Delhi
Main Responsibilities / Job Summary (Primary deliverables of role and its scope)
- Responsible for Administration, Security & Facility Management including maintenance of all company facilities in NCR including Head office and promoter properties.
- Policy formulation & adherence concerning to admin, facility, security, vehicle etc.
- Company & Promoter owned end to end Vehicle Management.
- Real Estate & Property Management including filing of all kinds of property related taxes eg MCD, Property Tax etc.
- Security checks, audits & compliances.
- Liaison with various Govt & non Govt bodies.
- Vendor management for cost & quality consciousness.
- Preparation of Admin & Security budget.
- End to End event management.
- Canteen/Cafeteria management.
- Employee help desk.
- Employee travel management.
- CCTV management at all locations.
- AMC of various services.
- MIS Preparation of Admin, Security, facility, budget etc.
- Handling of all emergency systems like fire, disaster mgt etc.
- Ensuring adherence to all statutory norms &availability of all related Licences/Permissions.
- Other tasks as assigned by management from time to time etc.
- Property Management as per the Planner & schedule
- Vehicle management
- Security & Surveillance Management
- Housekeeping & Facility Management
- Budget adherence
Skills & Knowledge Requirements (Abilities / Knowledge & Expertise in field)
Knowledge (Technical / Functional)
- Latest & Best industry practices for Administration, Security & Facility Management.
- Statutory norms related to work area.
- High ability to meet stake holder/promoter expectations.
- Exceptional people handling skills
- Personal discipline & honesty
- Planning & execution skills
- Decision Making skills
- Communication Skills
- Cost consciousness
- Hands on exposure in liasoning.
- IT skills
- Good analytical ability.
- Willing & able to work off work hrs & on weekend/holidays.
- Preference MBA/BBA
10 - 14 Years
Role:Manager / Sr Manager - Administration
Salary: 6,50,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Administration/Facility Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
SHARDA MOTOR INDUSTRIES LTD.
Contact Company:SHARDA MOTOR INDUSTRIES LTD.
Address:51/1, 52/2, 53/2A, 54A, 54B, 54C, 54D, BEHIND CEAT COMPANY,SATPUR, NASHIK, Maharashtra, India