1. Develop and implement the HR strategy aligned to the business objectives and company HR initiatives
2. Support and coach the management team on all people leadership matters, including business change and transformation. Forming strong relationships with the management team to be able to challenge and coach in a high performance environment.
3. Partner the management team to project manage organisational and procedural changes within the business area.
4. Lead the work to regularly review the company's talent management processes within the business areas, including performance/potential management, resource planning and succession planning.
5. Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop, redesign, and implement strategic talent programs, partnerships, and initiatives to drive operational excellence & business performance.
6. Design and implement leadership development interventions including Mentoring, Coaching, Training programs, Cross functional roles, project-based roles and Subject Matter Experts to suit needs at various levels.
7. Good exposure to Assessment/Development Centre.
8. Design and implement OD related tools and leadership surveys that indicate the climate and other metrics of organization health. Champion and drive OD interventions across the business units.
9. Drive end to end Learning frameworks across levels within the organization.
10. Design, deploy and manage talent processes in across business segments in India.
11. Revamp performance management tools to ensure objectivity and linkage between individual performance and business performance.
12. Establish and maintain appropriate systems for identifying, planning, delivering and measuring learning and development.
13. Manage a training plan that details required training that is delivered within the agreed/specific timescales and ensure outcomes are appropriately measured and reported on. Promote succession planning for critical roles and promote talent sharing cross-functionally within the enterprise.
14. Identify high-potential and promotable talent and create development plans to retain top talent
Creation of Internal online surveys related to Organisation culture and externally in Compensation survey, GPTW survey, engagement survey etc. Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
SHARDA MOTOR INDUSTRIES LTD.
Contact Company:SHARDA MOTOR INDUSTRIES LTD.
Address:51/1, 52/2, 53/2A, 54A, 54B, 54C, 54D, SHARDA MOTOR INDUSTRIES LTD., BEHIND CEAT COMPANY,SATPUR, NASHIK, Maharashtra, India