Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure safety of operators.
- Manage the responsibility of the entire operation of press shop
- To arrange RM and consumables from stores as per PPC plan to run line.
- To Make and update of all production related documents daily.
- Review the daily production Plan Vs Actual.
- To analyse and reduce the rejections.
- Updating of daily in process and in house rejections.
- To check daily customer plan and ensure parts are available in FG, if not arrange it from line.
- To review and monitor the production plan Vs actual monthly.
- To convey customer and in-house rejections to line operators every shifts basis.
- Make corrective actions for in-house and customer end rejections and ensure following in line.
- Ensure machines are running as per work standard /WPS parameter.
- To analyse the Down time and taking necessary actions to reduce minor & major losses.
- Daily updating of BOP/RM receipt from stores for reconciliation monthly.
- Make production entry in ERP shifts basis and monthly Inventory reconciliation.
Maintain good housekeeping in line.
Desired Candidate Profile
Operations and spot welding
Analyse and reduce the rejections,
Spot welding programming,
ERP Navision 2016,
Sheet metal .
Perks and Benefits
Canteen & Transport
Health Insurance card
Salary: 2,50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical,Diploma in Mechanical
SHARDA MOTOR INDUSTRIES LTD.
Contact Company:SHARDA MOTOR INDUSTRIES LTD.
Address:51/1, 52/2, 53/2A, 54A, 54B, 54C, 54D, BEHIND CEAT COMPANY,SATPUR, NASHIK, Maharashtra, India