Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Tracking material cost savings and arranging weekly reviews
2. Market intelligence reports.
3. Tracking commodity movements through official sites and journals,
4. Monthly and weekly reports.
5. New launch sourcing tracking and approvals
6. Tracking progress on PO approvals from CEO and arranging required data for approvals.
7. Follow up actions on CPO review meetings with team members.
8. Supplier payment tracking and escalations.
9. Support reconciliation of saving reports with plant/ corporate finance and sales team.
Desired Candidate Profile
Knowledge(Technical / Functional)
1. ERP and computer (MS programs)
2. Advance excel skill for data handling and analysis.
1. Market analysis.
2. Data management
3. Tactical and strategic thinking
4. Team player
Qualifications B. E. (Mech/ Prod) and MBA in operations, finance or supply chain.
Experience Minimum 2 years of experience in the similar role in automotive industry .
Immediate joiners are preferred. If your notice period is more than 15 days please do not apply,.
Role:Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Salary: 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
SHARDA MOTOR INDUSTRIES LTD.
Contact Company:SHARDA MOTOR INDUSTRIES LTD.
Address:51/1, 52/2, 53/2A, 54A, 54B, 54C, 54D, SHARDA MOTOR INDUSTRIES LTD., BEHIND CEAT COMPANY,SATPUR, NASHIK, Maharashtra, India