Roles and Responsibilities
1. Raw material for Sheet Metal Process
2. Overall responsibility of Store function
3. Ensuring and verification of goods receipt and outward system
4. Ensuring 100% GRN booking
5. Ensuring documentation and legal compliance for inward and outward as per policy and procedure of Government tax laws.
6. Monitoring issue of materials
7. Tracking the inventory level by analyzing safety stock, min-max & reorder level.
8. Participating daily meeting in top management for discussing, escalating and shorting out issues within internal and from external.
9. Handling audit of TS & IATF certification and customer audit for store management.
10. Discussing and finalizing monthly and weekly production plan based on customer requirements & review with PPC.
Reconciliation of inventory on every month and submitting concerned report to management.
Desired Candidate Profile
Lead & Facilitate the process of Store and fulfill internal & External Customer requirements for finished goods and inventory levels.
Also Inter coordination with production planning & Sales.
Lead & Facilitate the process of material storage and manage RM Inventory levels.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 8,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
SHARDA MOTOR INDUSTRIES LTD.
Sharda Motor Industries Ltd (SMIL) is a diversified, multi product company with expertise in the manufacturing and supply of components / sub assembly to the automotive and white good manufacturers with 12 Division and 8 manufacturing locations. It is an ISO 9002, QS 9000, TS 16949, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 certified TierI OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer). SMIL manufactures Exhaust Systems, Catalytic converters, Suspension systems, Sheet metal components, Canopies, seat Covers and plastic parts for the automotive and White Goods industries. The company is in the process of expanding its manufacturing capabilities and technology in becoming a market leader by 2010. SMIL is the sole Distributor and Service provider of High end Audio/Video, Home Theatre products of Nakamichi, Marantz, Boston, and Mordaunt-Short etc. The company is having plants in Greater Noida, Nasik, Chennai, Gurgaon, Binola, Hardwar, Surajpur with Head Office located at Okhla New Delhi. Note: Cadidates are requested to apply through naukri.com or directly through the Email ID : email@example.com, Candidate who try to Contact directly to any Senior officials mobile number their application will be treated rejected.
Contact Company:SHARDA MOTOR INDUSTRIES LTD.
Address:plot no 12.first avenue, mahindra world city, natham sub post,veerapuram village, chingleput taluk, KANCHIPURAM, Tamilnadu, India